Table of Plenty All Natural Gluten Free Spicy Dukkah (45g)
Delicious recipe by @healthwithkym (www.tableofplenty.com.au)
Spicy Cashew Dukkah Wedges
Cooking Time: 20 mins
2-3 Tbs Olive Oil
1/2 packet of Table of Plenty Spicy Cashew Dukkah
Soft goats cheese
1. Preheat fan-forced oven to 180°c.
2. Cut potato into wedges and place into a large bowl.
3. Toss wedges in olive oil and half of the Spicy Cashew Dukkah packet.
4. Spread out wedges evenly onto a baking tray, and place in the oven for ~25 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Drizzle honey, and crumble cheese over wedges. If desired, sprinkle more dukkah on top.
Dukkah is Egyptian in origin, a crunchy blend of roasted nuts, sesame seeds, herbs and spices.
It’s easy to wow your guests with Dukkah in a meal with meat, veggies or fish, or as a vibrant appetiser dipped with bread and olive oil.
Our Spicy cashew blend is for those who like a little spice in their life, pair our Spicy blend with lamb, salads or fish.
We Also Recommend
Table of Plenty All Natural Gluten Free Pistachio Dukkah - Award Winner (45g)